zondag 24 februari 2013

Citaten over lachrimpels



Laat ze vooral niet weg-faceliften of botoxen: die lachrimpeltjes.
Want die maken nou juist het onderscheid
tussen een echte (glim-)lach en een nepperd.

Ik mag graag kijken naar mensen met lachrimpels.
Veel lachen laat zijn sporen na, vooral naast de ogen.

Citaten:

I don’t think my face is pretty.
It’s average.
But I love my laugh lines.
And I love the bags under my eyes.
They say so much about me.

**

Vandaag verdiep ik me
weer eens in mijn lachrimpels.

**

She saw wrinkles
whiskered from the corners of his eyes
And knew he loved to laugh.

**

Now there’s something especially sweet about laugh line wrinkles. You know, I’m talking about the ones creased into your dimples when you smile, the crow’s feet in the corners of your eyes when you laugh and all the little lines that pop out of your face when you hear a good joke.

Laugh lines are a sign that you have lived and lived well. Congratulations on living your life.

Book of Awesome: Laugh Lines

I can't imagine anything
more lovely than laugh lines.

**