zondag 24 juni 2012

There is only one thought


I'm sitting here, on my own
Nobody here but myself,
I prefer to be alone

Ambient music is my only company,
does makes me feel alive
It makes me want to meditate,
it makes me want to strive
My thoughts are picturesque,
all boundaries are destroyed
It makes me question life itself,
and realise it's all void

I start to question insanity,
and realise it's a metaphorically incorrect term
It was created by man itself,
to keep minds from suffering the burn
If you take away the boundaries,
and you're left with what you think
You realise that anything is possible,
and it can change within a blink

I think about the dreams I have,
they're really so unique
I start to realise that they have a purpose,
they're not pointless, they're not bleak
They do not differ from conscious thoughts,
in fact they're both alike
They'll make your vision more defined,
they will enhance your sight

I ponder on society,
it's so very similar to faith
Peoples thoughts become somebody else's,
their thoughts become a waste
If your thoughts are not your own,
but the outcome of others alone
Then what is the point of being here,
to imitate a life that is not your own.

I'm sitting here, on my own
Nobody here but myself,
I prefer to be alone.

1 opmerking:

Laat een reactie achter