vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

Quotes of Michael Jackson

August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

And I remember going to the record studio
and there was a park across the street 
and I’d see all the children playing and I would cry
because it would make me sad 
that I would have to work instead.



Because I think every child star suffers
through this period because you’re not 
the cute and charming child that you were. 
You start to grow, 
and they want to keep you little forever.



Because I wanted to have a place
that I could create everything 
that I never had as a child. 
So, you see rides. You see animals.
There’s a movie theater.



Because parents have power over children. 
They feel they have to do what their parents say.
But the love of money is the root of all evil.
And this is a sweet child. 
And to see him turn like this, this isn’t him.
This is not him.



Before I would hurt a child,
I would slit my wrists.



But I will never stop helping
and loving people
the way Jesus said to.



Children show me in their playful smiles
the divine in everyone. 
This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts 
and only asks to be lived.



Everyone who knows me will know the truth,
which is that my children come first in my life
and that I would never harm any child.



Everything that I love is behind those gates.
We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles,
and every kind of tigers and lions. 
And – and we have bus loads of kids, 
who don’t get to see those things. 
They come up sick children, and enjoy it.



I love my family very much
 I wish I could see them a little more often than I do.
But we understand because 
we’re a show business family and we all work.



I remember one time we were getting ready
to go to South America and everything was packed up
and in the car ready to go and I hid
and I was crying because
I really did not want to go, I wanted to play.
I did not want to go.



I was a veteran,
before I was a teenager.



I will say again that I have never,
and would never, harm a child.
It sickens me that people
have written untrue things about me.



I’m a black American, I am proud of my race.
I am proud of who I am.
I have a lot of pride and dignity.



I’m happy to be alive,
I’m happy to be who I am.
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.



I’m never pleased with anything,
I’m a perfectionist,
it’s part of who I am.



Michael Jackson

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Volgens mij had deze man
    een ander en talentvoller leven kunnen leiden
    als hij niet zo buitenissig was geweest.
    Men verwacht hier vaak niet zulke teksten bij
    maar het tegendeel is alweer bewezen. ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Er was meer dan dat wat wij wilde weten van hem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Laat een reactie achter