dinsdag 27 december 2011

A lesson in life



Son, let me tell you just a few things
I've learned about life:

I've learned that no matter
how much I care,
some people just don't care back.

I've learned that two people 
can look at the same thing
and see something totally different.

I've learned that your life can be changed
in a matter of hours by people 
who don't even know you.

I've learned that it isn't always enough
to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn 
to forgive yourself.

I've learned that
sometimes when I'm angry 
I have the right to be angry, 
but that doesn't 
give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that we 
are responsible for what we do,
no matter how we feel.

I've learned 
that we are responsible
for what we feel,
no matter what others do.

I've learned that either 
you control your attitude,
or it controls you.

I've learned that true friends
accept you as you are,
but that would never stop you 
from trying to change them.

I've learned that the smallest secret 
can change your life forever.

I've learned that you should always
tell your loved ones loving words.

Son, just one more thing,

I love you ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Laat een reactie achter